Welcome to Sunburst Elementary Registration!
For new students and kindergarten students: please turn the following documents into the Sunburst Elementary school office: Sunburst Elementary - 2504 W. Sunburst Drive
If your child has an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) - please bring a copy with you
- Student Demographic Card - Print, complete and sign.
- Guardianship Status Form - Print, complete and sign.
- Proof of Residency - Students must enroll in the school within the boundary they reside. Please refer to the Proof of Residency form for accepted documentation. (Mortgage/Rental statement and Utility Bill)
- Homeless Assistance Act - (McKinney-Vento Eligibility) Print, complete and sign.
- Record of Special Services and Health Information - Services your child may be receiving or has received.
- Media Opt-Out (English) - If you would like to opt out of your child's photo being taken. Media Opt-Out (Spanish)
- Kindergarten Session Request - Only for kindergarten students
To complete the enrollment process, we will also need:
- Original Birth Certificate (Office will make a copy)
- Original Immunization Records (Immunization Requirements)
- Guardian ID
- Two proofs of Residency (Mortgage/Rental statement and Utility Bill)
- Kindergarten Only - Optional $15.00 snack donation
All registration items must be received at least 24 hours before the student can start classes.
Parents will also want to create a MyDSD Guardian account to access grades and pay online for school lunch and other items.